Gillies Lumber distributes various types of insulation and housewrap:
- Roxul Inc. Part of Rockwood International, Roxul is the world’s largest producer of mineral wool insulation. These products provide superior thermal properties, sound absorbency, fire resistance and water repellency. Benefits include enhanced energy efficiency, reduced heating and cooling expenses, and indoor comfort.
- Johns Manville (JM) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium-quality building insulation and specialty products for residential applications.
- Tyvek Homewrap resists unwanted moisture and air movement but is also highly permeable, allowing water vapour to escape and thus reducing the risk of condensation damage, wood rot or mould growth.
- Owens Corning is a leader in residential insulation and other building materials, such as the Codeboard and Celfort brand of insulated sheeting.
Gillies also offers various types of wood and fibre cement sidings:
- Maibec Industries Inc. is a Canadian leader in the production of high-performance genuine wood siding and also the largest white cedar shingle manufacturer in North America.
- Cape Cod Siding Inc. is North America’s only specialist in pre-finished wood sidings, trims, and colour-matched accessories,
- James Hardie maintains a research and development centre devoted solely to fiber cement technology for siding, backerboard, and pipe.
- Allura manufactures and distributes fiber cement exterior building products including lap siding, panels, soffits, shakes, exterior trim and decking. Their fibre cement siding products are specifically formulated to withstand the elements and offer a full range of colours and textures.
Contact us today.